Friday, 16 October 2009

PureFreddie Progressives!


Hi Pure Peoples!!

Long time no see, hope everyone is good out there. Time for some progressive massive ones again, we can’t get enough of them, can we?

First I want to let all of you know what is happening with postings from my point of view. In the future this will be my way of showing up progressive music (with progressive mixtapes), hope you all will understand why. To me it doesn’t feel right anymore to give away what people have been working so hard for and have put in a lot of effort and time in. Sometimes things catch up with you and this is what has happened to me. When I now have made my decision it feels like I am doing the right thing.

I hope you still give the mixes a listen, otherwise you may miss some of the best progressive tunes out there! Today I will show you both released and unreleased stuff including some of the hottest producers & remixers on the scene. I’m talking about the likes of Ben Preston, Claes Rosen, Mango, Schodt, John Neacm & Leventina to name a few. If you can, sit back and relax enjoying an hour of the finest, if you can't, feel free to move the furniture and make your moves!

Hope you all will enjoy it!

If you like it, don't forget to support the artists!


PureFreddie Progressives! / 192 / 63.11

01. LOLO – Pop The Cats Adventure (Original Mix) LINK
02. Ben Preston Feat. Susie – Why We Run (Original Mix) PROMO
03. Claes Rosen – The Good Groove (Original Mix) LINK
04. Danny Logan – Crystal Waters (Original Mix) PROMO
05. Mango & Kazusa - Sunahama (Schodt Mix) LINK
06. Leventina – Biohazard (Original Mix) PROMO
07. Julian Wess & Mike Carey – Another Day (John Neacm Remix) LINK
08. George F. Zimmer - All Night Long (Original Mix) LINK
09. Black Eyed Peas – I Gotta Feelin’ (Dezza Remix) PROMO
10. Jason Van Wyk & Vast Vision - Oceanblue (Indian Sun Mix) PROMO

5 comments:

  1. kudos to you guys, you do a great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www4.zippyshare.com/v/16541871/file.html <---FLASHBACK 4 REAL!

    Botswana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This blog as been in ways a positive part of my life , over 2 years daily i check it out not only for the great tunes but for the great people i come in contact with from around the world on here ,keep doing what your doing cause you guys do it well =) purepat freddie jasik 5teve jimij Thanks guys !! Jus me- Brian.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maximum respect pp !
    danjer from tunisia

    ReplyDelete