Tuesday, 11 May 2010

Paul Thomas & Sonny Wharton - I Wanna Be With You Everyday [SP213]



Out on Spinnin' Records we have a great release from Paul Thomas & Sonny Wharton. On the vocals we have Sam Jones and also a great remix from magican Manuel De La Mare. A true great summer anthem is on it's way here, warm, melodic and with a song that u all will know about, yeah the samples is from an old Fleetwood Mac tune called Everywhere. Go ahead and support it, just follow the link below.

DOWNLOAD Paul Thomas & Sonny Wharton - I Wanna Be With You Everyday [SP213]

I Wanna Be With You Everyday (Original Mix)



I Wanna Be With You Everyday (Manuel de la Mare Remix)

2 comments:

  1. Focking A Freddie....I love these!

    Jimi J

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah it's great stuff Jimi!!

    ReplyDelete